Sunday, June 14, 2009

One small step for...myself?

Hi everyone.

When I say "hi everyone", I don't actually mean "hi everyone" as, at this stage, I'm the only one reading this, so really I'm just saying hi to myself. Which, I dunno, I guess is quite nice; maybe its good to be appreciated once in a while, even if it's by yourself. So yeah, thanks man. I love you too.

Seriously though...I seem to recall someone saying that bloggers were, I forget now, swamp-dwelling dumbfucks (thats right, because its my blog I can swear whenever I want) or something along those lines, and I'm not sure I'm inclined to disagree. However, as the address says (I think) blogs suck, but maybe not this one. Who knows, maybe I'll be lucky and turn out like Simon Sweetman and write a blog that I actually like. Wait, since I'm writing this, that means that I DO like this! Yess! Strike one up for the good guys!

Part of me wishes that noone else actually does read this. Who knows. Whatever happens, I promise it won't all be this stupid. If I remember the address, that is...

1 comment:

  1. OMG Jack you're so awesome! Can I marry you?! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete